These are the most important and permanent posts on this site. If you want to call us, it is highly recommended to read these first.
- How to assess your false case and marriage breakup probability
- Why Indian men should be very careful in filing divorce
- What to do if CAW cell/police/advocate is putting pressure to compromise
- Innocent until proven guilty is the law, use it!
- Advice to men on 498a, maintenance, DV, divorce, child custody, what else
- How to find and manage your lawyer in 498a, DV, CrPC 125, divorce, RCR cases
- How to fight false cases of DV, Maintenance, CrPC 125, 498a etc
- How to assess maintenance amount likely to be ordered in CrPC 125 or HMA 24
- Notes and questions on court procedures
- What should be my stand in court?
Following are extra reading related to important judgments. But do remember that past judgments won’t win cases for you, your evidence will!
- SC judgment on factors deciding quantum of maintenance
- Wife not entitled to stay in or claim her father-in-law’s house using DV Act