1. If you want to call and speak for urgent issue, you can call volunteer number at +919738010456
2. For asking question privately, you can click here to send message via WhatsApp and then giving basic details as per template you will see in the sent message.
3. Recommended Q&A Group (for questions related to maintenance, 498A, police etc): For asking question on public Telegram Group, read the guidelines Rules, Guidelines, FAQ about Telegram Men Rights India Q&A group and then Join group and post question at: 👉 Men Rights India Q&A Group
(Divorce related queestions are not accepted in Q&A group. Only for those who have already joined above Q&A group, there is another telegram group for mainly Divorce related questions at:👉 Men’s Divorce – India )
4. To get reply via email, fill the form given down below and submit.
5. For long term guidance over Facebook, join our community
Media persons/Journalists/Researchers/Students on men’s rights can also use the form below to contact us via email.
PAID GUIDANCE: This site and community encourages and guides people to fight in legal and ethical way against Legal Terrorism commonly unleashed under matrimonial and other women protection laws. Many do not have much interest in that approach and mainly are interested to find out some jugaad, quick way out, or do financial settlements.
Hence for those who only want to discuss about how to get divorce from cruel or not so cruel wife, how to do financial/property settlement, or want only private one to one discussion without joining our community/groups; only paid guidance is being given from now via 👉 Man to Man Solutions 👈, and you can read this post to understand the reason why (TLDR; most men who file divorce do so without proper preparation, patience, legal knowledge and their subsequent actions end up working against men’s rights). Hence any emails sent to us about how-to-get-divorce will be ignored.
To email us, fill and submit form below:
(Note: Don’t use this form only for asking copy of some XYZ judgment, ask your lawyer)
(Note: We do not call anyone, so giving your mobile number etc is unnecessary, instead you can join counselling groups mentioned above in Point 4)
Note: If there is any error in form submission below, you can instead send your query directly to webmaster (AT) menrightsindia (DOT) net