Take this quiz now and find your fighter score. See how the score improves over months as you continue within network of men’s rights activists.
Quiz: Assess your fighter quotient
Read each statement, and add the score given after it if it’s true for you.
Read my maintenance book (DV and CrPC 125) if you want to save HARD EARNED money
Download my free PDF eBook Surviving the Legal Jungle
Don't be a lone ranger... JOIN our Facebook group to connect
Read this FREE eBook written by fathers involved in child custody issues
- Women were oppressed for centuries, but 2 wrongs don’t make a right. -2
- It’s a man’s world. –2
- Laws are in favour of women, so there is nothing we men can do about it. But I want divorce from my wife. -5
- My wife had filed 498A before, but we compromised and she came back. Now she is again threatening me and my family. –5
- My wife has filed complaint in CAW cell, how can I write some conditions so that when she comes back, I can safeguard myself from future complaints. –2
- (Context: wife has filed divorce among other cases.) Let her hair turn white, I will not give her divorce! +5
- My wife was working before marriage, but she left work after marriage. –1
- (Context: wife has asked for maintenance) Wife is working, so let her support herself. +1
- (Context: wife has asked for maintenance) I will quit my job so that I don’t have to pay maintenance. –4
- (Context: wife has asked for maintenance) I will disclose all evidence of her affair with another man, no matter what my advocate or anyone else says. +4
- (Context: wife is qualified, but not working and she has asked for maintenance). I found one citation which didn’t give maintenance to qualified, non-working wife, so I will give it to my advocate. –2
- (Context: wife has already filed 1-2 IPC sections and maintenance case). If I file for child custody or even visitation, wife may file more cases on me so better not to do it. -3
- (Context: wife has already filed 1-2 IPC sections and maintenance case but no divorce). If I file divorce on her, she will also feel a little scared just like I am feeling from her cases. -3
- (Context: wife has filed 498a). I read a news just now which gave divorce to husband because of false 498A, so tomorrow I am filing divorce. -4
- (Context: wife has filed 3-4 cases). I have also filed 3-4 countercases, but now I have lost job because of going to so many court hearings. –3
- Things will improve for men in my situation after Narendra Modi comes to power. -1
- Things will improve for men in my situation after Arvind Kejriwal comes to power. –1
- Whoever comes to power, things will remain the same for men like me. –3
- I will search the net for a good divorce lawyer. -1
- My first lawyer was not professional, I will call up men’s rights helplines and find out about good/honest/professional lawyer. –2
- My in-laws are well-connected and powerful. –1
- I tried to bring back wife several times, but she leaves the house everytime. Now I want divorce. -1
- My wife is good, it’s only her parents who are influencing/misleading/instigating her. -3
Grading your fighter potential:
- Score >= 5. Activist potential. Feminists scatter in multiple directions in your mere presence.
- Score 1-4. You can fight. But time has come to build muscle in the gym, or weapons training.
- Score -8-0. Need to do basic work to find out further potential.
- Score <= –9. Wake up, do reality check, stop daydreaming. You are only making divorce lawyers rich!