On eve of Independence day, a special message for all. Pledge to do the following:
1. Bribe the police every time you go to PS because otherwise they won’t do their work they are supposed to do.
2. Continue to feel scared of CAW cell because they are more powerful than even courts.
3. Try to join men’s rights groups pretending to be a fighter while you are only secretly learning how to get divorce without paying a penny while these idiots keep discussing how to fight cases. Also try to find a good lawyer because these other members have overlooked that obvious and easy solution.
4. Don’t meet or talk to anyone in weekly meetings. Prefer to sit in WhatsApp or other groups just quietly and keep listening without sharing or contributing anything. These others must have tortured their wives but your case is genuine!
5. These biased laws and system exists because the seniors and MRAs haven’t done enough work. Of course you will also contribute to men’s rights and activism AFTER your cases are over.
6. Keep complaining about what’s wrong in India and why you don’t want to be born in this country again. However continue to cheer for Indian cricket team or other events which make India proud.
Read my maintenance book (DV and CrPC 125) if you want to save HARD EARNED money
Download my free PDF eBook Surviving the Legal Jungle
Don't be a lone ranger... JOIN our Facebook group to connect
Read this FREE eBook written by fathers involved in child custody issues
End of message 😀