Take this quiz now and find your fighter score. See how the score improves over months as you continue within network of men’s rights activists.
Quiz: Assess your fighter quotient
Read each statement, and add the score given after it if it’s true for you.
- Women were oppressed for centuries, but 2 wrongs don’t make a right. -2
- It’s a man’s world. –2
- Laws are in favour of women, so there is nothing we men can do about it. But I want divorce from my wife. -5
- My wife had filed 498A before, but we compromised and she came back. Now she is again threatening me and my family. –5
- My wife has filed complaint in CAW cell, how can I write some conditions so that when she comes back, I can safeguard myself from future complaints. –2
- (Context: wife has filed divorce among other cases.) Let her hair turn white, I will not give her divorce! +5
- My wife was working before marriage, but she left work after marriage. –1
- (Context: wife has asked for maintenance) Wife is working, so let her support herself. +1
- (Context: wife has asked for maintenance) I will quit my job so that I don’t have to pay maintenance. –4
- (Context: wife has asked for maintenance) I will disclose all evidence of her affair with another man, no matter what my advocate or anyone else says. +4
- (Context: wife is qualified, but not working and she has asked for maintenance). I found one citation which didn’t give maintenance to qualified, non-working wife, so I will give it to my advocate. –2
- (Context: wife has already filed 1-2 IPC sections and maintenance case). If I file for child custody or even visitation, wife may file more cases on me so better not to do it. -3
- (Context: wife has already filed 1-2 IPC sections and maintenance case but no divorce). If I file divorce on her, she will also feel a little scared just like I am feeling from her cases. -3
- (Context: wife has filed 498a). I read a news just now which gave divorce to husband because of false 498A, so tomorrow I am filing divorce. -4
- (Context: wife has filed 3-4 cases). I have also filed 3-4 countercases, but now I have lost job because of going to so many court hearings. –3
- Things will improve for men in my situation after Narendra Modi comes to power. -1
- Things will improve for men in my situation after Arvind Kejriwal comes to power. –1
- Whoever comes to power, things will remain the same for men like me. –3
- I will search the net for a good divorce lawyer. -1
- My first lawyer was not professional, I will call up men’s rights helplines and find out about good/honest/professional lawyer. –2
- My in-laws are well-connected and powerful. –1
- I tried to bring back wife several times, but she leaves the house everytime. Now I want divorce. -1
- My wife is good, it’s only her parents who are influencing/misleading/instigating her. -3
Grading your fighter potential:
Read my maintenance book (DV and CrPC 125) if you want to save HARD EARNED money
Download my free PDF eBook Surviving the Legal Jungle
Don't be a lone ranger... JOIN our Facebook group to connect
Read this FREE eBook written by fathers involved in child custody issues
- Score >= 5. Activist potential. Feminists scatter in multiple directions in your mere presence.
- Score 1-4. You can fight. But time has come to build muscle in the gym, or weapons training.
- Score -8-0. Need to do basic work to find out further potential.
- Score <= –9. Wake up, do reality check, stop daydreaming. You are only making divorce lawyers rich!